Happy July!!! As the cities and states begin to reopen, a ray of sunlight shines through. However, undoubtedly if it’s one thing that was reinforced during quarantine, is to save, live and love like there’s no tomorrow because no one knows what the future holds.
With that said, I’ve been saving a lot of money by shopping at Dollar Tree. One cool treasure I came across was this skin care face mask. During quarantine, I must admit I have not been doing my usual beauty routine….well because I didn’t have to. Or at least so I thought. Needless to say, my face was in dire need of a mini facial.
- Only $1
- Smells great
- Has a coffee-scrub
- Comes with a spoon to apply onto skin
- Good benefits
- Skin felt clean after, left no residue on the cotton
- Feels good to scrub on skin, almost like a real facial
- Brightens Skin
- Decent amount in packaging
- Has a slight coffee smell (I don’t like coffee)
- As with every facial product, major benefits will only be known over time
- I love this mask, especially since it’s so cheap
- Seems to be good quality
- I would definitely buy this mask again and add this to my facial regimen.
Hope this was helpful,
Until next time,