- Magefy Eyelashes are pretty good quality
- Comes with 3 different types of tweezers
- 5 of each style (2 styles total)
- Good quantity (should last a long time)
- Easy to clean
- Quick Shipping from Amazon
- Quick response rate from Amazon seller (Monkey King was the seller if I remember correctly)
- Comes with eyelid stickers
- Instructions on putting on the eyelashes are on the back of the package
- Good price for the value (about $15)
- Does not come with glue
- 5 of the same (wish there were different types)
- Eyelid stickers were personally unnecessary for my eyes (Eyelid stickers are meant to create a lid crease also called a double lid.)
- Not magnetic ( in the wave of magnetic lashes, it’s time to switch things up)
If you watched my YouTube video, my biggest recommendation would be to get a good quality eyelash glue. I originally used a cheap white eyelash glue that came from a previous eyelash set and it was the worst. The eyelashes kept falling off.
Overall, the pros outweigh the cons. I would definitely recommend buying these eyelashes especially if you’re an eyelash lover and on a budget. You can’t go wrong. Plus, you’ll have a lot for rainy days.