What is it?
So first off, what is Curology? Curology is a subscription service personalized for treating your skin.
My Random thoughts
Can you cure acne? I don’t think acne can be cured but it can be managed. Then again, I’m not a doctor. Either way, you have to give props to the play on words and marketing idea of Curology.
I am not paid by Curology for my review, it’s just something I wanted to share as it goes with the theme of this beauty blog.
Also, I’m not new to Curology and have been an active and also on and off subscriber for almost three years. Needless to say, I don’t even remember what propelled me to try Curology anymore.
- Personalized acne medication for your skin (the bottle even has your name on it).
- Quick response time from your assigned dermatology provider
- Real results over a reasonable time period.
- You are assigned a dermatology provider to answer any questions you have.
- I experience periodic acne during high stress times and at monthly cycles. However, this works quickly to fight the breakouts.
- Evens Skin tone
- Also helps correct discoloration issues
- Gives a breakdown of your medication.
- They also reevaluate your subscription medication based on your skin needs.
- A little goes a long way
- Can skip a shipment of you don’t currently need more medication
- Alternately you can easily add an extra shipment if you ran out of medication early.
I managed to find my original upload picture from when I started the program in 2016.
This is my personal medication breakdown.
- A bit pricey for the small amount (then again, it works so I guess it’s worth it).
- No naturally derived ingredients
The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Curology is like going to a dermatologist online. It’s about $20 per bottle based on the size.
However, I only periodically used mine and I still saw great results. Nonetheless, I had a backlog of medication and thankfully was given the option to skip the month until I needed more medication.
I recommend you give it a try. Honestly, I also tried Proactive, which seriously caused a breakout. However, I think Curology is underrated, as I’ve had no breakouts during use.