It’s review time! First off, Happy Holidays! Second, I missed you guys. So over the Christmas break, Naturall Club hair products have been popping up everywhere. After gifting a deep conditioner set to a friend, I decided to gift myself with a similar set.
The set of four which cost about $35 plus $7 shipping, included two 2oz deep conditioner packs and two 2oz growth serum bottles.
I ordered the set on December 11th 2019 with a promise to receive it by Christmas with standard shipping. Thankfully, I received it on December 21st 2019.
All in all, it was the best hair gift I got for myself. I have super dry hair that was begging for some attention. So without further adieu, here are my thoughts on my Naturall Club experience.
- Very moisturizing
- 2 oz Seems like a little bit as a conditioner it was enough for my 4c hair.
- Natural Ingredients (Shea butter, avocado, lavender oil etc)
- Avocado is listed as the first ingredient
- A great gift for naturalista’s
- Side not: I originally received a 2oz growth serum bottle at Curlfest but sadly, it spilled all over the bag.
- Ships from China so shipping takes at least 2-3 weeks
- A little pricey
Overall, I enjoyed conditioning my hair with the Naturall Club conditioner.
Just remember that you should freeze your conditioner before using it, as it is all natural.
Don’t forget to check out my shop