I’ve been a long time user of the Aztec Clay and I figured it’s time to share my thoughts. First off, Aztec clay has been used for centuries. It is said to have healing properties that refresh your skin.
About three years ago, I came across Aztec clay as a solution to enlarged pores and dark marks.
I then began using the clay periodically. Each time I received great results. I mixed Aztec clay with apple cider vinegar and have even tried it in my hair. Click To Tweet However, everything comes with a cost.
- Deep cleans skin
- Clears up skin with continued use
- Quickly reduces pimples
- Cleans Scalp if used on hair
- Absorbs oil
- Tightens skins/ pores
- Bentonite has minerals that beautify your skin
- Naturally occurring element that’s good for your skin
- Causes dryness
- If used in hair, it can make your hair dry and frizzy (speaking from personal experience.)
- Not the greatest smell
- A little goes a long way so you only need two spoonfuls for your face.
- Use once a week or once every two weeks especially if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- Mix with apple cider vinegar for added benefits.
Now you decide… Do the pros outweigh the cons?
This is my honest opinion.